CLOSED TO PUBLIC
March 13, 2020
Dear Members and Friends,
In light of the recent COVID-19 outbreak and with an abundance of caution, Thurston Community Media is closing all member services until March 31, 2020.
Thurston County has declared COVID-19 a local emergency and the Board of Health has issued guidelines to minimize risk. We take the health of our staff and our members seriously and are implementing this closure in an effort to limit potential exposure for you and for us.
Beginning Friday, March 13, 2020 there will be no classes, no member studio productions, no facility reservations, and no equipment check-out until at least March 31, 2020.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We will do our best to reschedule missed classes or refund class fees as necessary.
We will continue to monitor information about the COVID-19 outbreak and will evaluate the availability of our member services weekly. We will keep you up to date by email. If you have questions, please call us at 360.956.3100. While the facility is closed, staff will continue to support local jurisdictional communications. We will forward information about the COVID-19 outbreak as we receive it.
If you have programming to drop off, you can put a thumb drive in the drop box outside our front door. Be sure to label it with your name and program title.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with soap and hot water.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol based (at least 60%) hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, mouth
- If you have symptoms, stay home!
- Cover your cough / sneeze with your elbow or a tissue. Throw the tissue away and WASH YOUR HANDS.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces often.
- CALL FIRST.. if you have symptoms and plan to seek medical care, call your healthcare provider first. Healthcare partners need to prepare for people who are showing symptoms, or direct you to the appropriate resource.
- Steer clear of illness... try to avoid people who are sick.
Information about the COVID-19 outbreak can be found here:
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all work through this challenging time.